Last Updated on September 1, 2021
Faced with limited space? A table-top freezer can protect your frozen foods whether you are camping or living in a small apartment. Let’s see which one is the best for your frosty favourites!
Our Top 3 Small Table Top Freezer Picks
1. The Best Small Table Top Freezer (A+Rated) By Russell Hobbs
2. The Best Small Counter Top Freezer (Black) By Russell Hobbs
3. The Best Mini Table Top Freezer (White) By Cookology
The Best Small Table Top Freezers Of 2021
In some situations, a table top freezer must be power efficient. If you are trying to cut power costs or run your appliances on limited power inside a caravan, then this freezer is a good choice. With its A+ energy rating, you can rest assured that your freezer is keeping things frosty at the best price!
Let’s look at sizes! The outside dimensions measure 49.2 cm (H) x 47.2 cm (W) x 45.0 cm (D). Inside, you can arrange your foodies within the 32-litre storage space. You might also like the clean and white appearance of this small freezer. Indeed, the unit looks good everywhere – from the kitchen to the office
Noteworthy features include a reversible door, removable wire shelf and a noise limit of 42 decibels. Both the thermostat and feet of the freezer are also adjustable.
- Uses only 153 kWh per year.
- It works very quietly and is easy to use.
- The instruction guide is easy to follow.
- The freezer’s light weight makes it portable.
- The seal on the door sometimes develops a build-up of ice.
- It needs to be regularly defrosted.
Did you like the first freezer but prefer a darker colour? The good news is that this freezer is made by the same premium brand and also offers most of the perks we already mentioned – including a fantastic A+ power rating and 40 dB noise limit. The elegant black will also add a classy touch to any room.
The reversible door, adjustable thermostat and adjustable feet are also present in this black model.
So go ahead, enjoy the new decor touch while storing your favourite frozen foods. But will you get the same savings as the first freezer on this list? Well, you might actually save more. Special extras include energy consumption of 119kWh per year, one drawer and three shelves.
- This freezer prevents the fast build-up of ice.
- Energy-efficient and easy to use.
- A stylish appearance.
- It has ample storage space. Many users say they found it to be bigger inside.
- The size is perfect for a kitchen with limited space.
- Some users found it too noisy for their liking.
Craving a second look at the market’s best white freezers? Here’s another good choice for the white or neutral kitchen – or anybody who just adores a milky-looking freezer!
Stash your stuff inside this box which comes with a capacity of 32 litres and an A+ power rating. Indeed, you can look forward to performance, functionality and style all rolled into one product. Do you want to hear about great features?
The adjustable thermostat and 42dB noise level makes it ideal for student accommodation, offices and guest rooms. The height of the shelf is adjustable and the appliance has a freezing capacity of 2kg/24 hours. You will also get a one-year guarantee.
- It operates quietly.
- This product can be used with an electrical hook-up during camping.
- A great mini freezer for any location where space comes at a premium.
- Ice cubes freeze rapidly.
- Large storage capacity.
- Easy to set up.
- The bottom shelf has a lipped tray to prevent small items from falling out.
- Comes with an ice cube tray and ice scraper.
- This freezer cannot defrost itself.
- The freezer doesn’t have a good anchoring weight. If you open the door enthusiastically, the freezer might move.
We haven’t forgotten the fans of Cookology who love the dark side!
We present the black version of the product we just reviewed a little earlier. The solid black freezer is also a top-rated, best-selling mini freezer with a gross volume of 32 litres. And just like its white counterpart, this freezer also performs with satisfaction and offers functionality and style as well.
Similarly, there’s an adjustable thermostat and the quiet 42dB noise limit will also suit those who hate constant sound. Perfect for students who are studying or in an office.
- One-year guarantee.
- A long lead cable.
- Small enough for the countertop but big enough to store several frozen items.
- Light and portable.
- The power cable emerges from the back (on the right-hand side). You may have to rotate it to reach your power socket.
- The fridge is not self-defrosting.
Do you need something bigger?
This 40-litre snowflake might be your guy. Despite being bigger than most of the freezers we have discussed so far, it’s still compact enough for small countertops, flats, offices, boats, and caravans. You don’t have to sacrifice a lot of space to enjoy the ample storage of the freezer.
Your electric bill won’t make you weep, either! With an energy-saving rating of A+ your frozen yogurt won’t cost more than a pirate’s treasure to keep cool.
Perk discussion time! The freezer has a reversible door, interior lights, an adjustable thermostat, one wire shelf, a metal backing and a two-year warranty.
- This freezer is cold within five minutes (after switching it on for the first time).
- Ample storage capacity.
- Comes with a two-year parts and labour warranty.
- Easy to set up and use.
- The sides and top can become hot during use.
- Needs manual defrosting.
- The thermostat is at the back, so it’s not so easy to change temp settings.
This is another ideal freezer for small spaces. Whether you have a small bachelor pad, a mini- flat or a ridiculously small office, this silvery-dark appliance will keep your frozen stuff chilly. It will happily hum along in any environment that is between 16 and 32 degrees Celsius. The freezer itself has a temperature range of -18 degrees Celsius.
The freezer excels at keeping food cold at a regular temperature setting. It’s rare to use the maximum setting on this mini fridge.
Besides the beautiful stainless steel look, you can utilize its 34 L storage capacity and arrange your items on a single wire shelf. Do you have kids or co-workers who snack on your lunch? No more – this mini fridge comes with a lockable door to keep those sandwich thieves at bay.
- This freezer is quiet enough to use in your bedroom.
- The surface is mostly scratch proof.
- Adjustable legs.
- Easy to clean.
- Needs manual defrosting.
- The thermostat is at the back. Changing the setting can be a chore.
This classy table top freezer is ideal for compact flats, kitchens and student lodgings. It comes with a very contemporary and versatile design that allows you to place it in different rooms.
The inside has a capacity of 34 litres and there is one wire shelf and a manual thermostat to keep things steady. If you have a large family, this boxy wonder is great as a secondary freezer. It’s also perfect to store medications at school, home or the office.
The door is reversible. This helps you to maximize what little space is available by opening the door in the direction that works best for you. The door also comes with a lock and key to keep your valuable salami salad safe from that meat-loving colleague.
- Suitable for garage use.
- Can fit inside a cupboard shelf.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Reasonably quiet when running.
- It seems to frost up quickly.
- Too many items inside can prevent proper freezing.
You deserve a splash of colour. That’s why we are going to zing you with this rather pink option! At 20-litre capacity, it is suitable for your teenager’s bedroom, as a medicine storage unit or even just to keep your lunch cold at work every day. This small table top freezer is packed with features too.
It’s energy-efficient (rated A+) and also offers a reversible door, variable thermostat, and adjustable feet. If you love security, then you’ll be glad to notice that this bright beauty also comes with a lock (the key is included as well). With its dimensions, you can also place this freezer in really small areas as it measures only 40 cm by 42 cm x 35 cm.
- Small enough for a caravan.
- Great for a specific item like medication or wine.
- A lovely choice for people who love pink.
- Too small if you want to store everyday basics like milk and food together.
This mini freezer is the second-largest model on our list. Swing over to the final item if you want the biggest one! But let’s see what this small giant can offer you.
You can expect all of the top goodies including an A+ power rating, a reversible door, adjustable thermostat and adjustable feet. Then there’s the 45-litre capacity, a removable wire shelf, one fixed bottle rack, and an icebox.
This gleaming white freezer is perfect for the larger family or someone who permanently lives in an RV and needs to keep their basics cold.
- The freezer runs relatively quietly.
- An icebox feature.
- There is enough space to serve as a standard kitchen fridge (for 1-2 people).
- The thermal reading control is consistent.
- Sometimes the freezer compartment only works if the thermostat is on the maximum.
Whether it’s washing machines, range cookers, tumble dryers or fridge freezers, Igenix has a range of great products and this fridge is no different. Both the outside and interior of the fridge are white and clean-looking. The appliance can also effectively keep food cold – even on days as hot as 38 degrees Celsius.
The 47-litre capacity makes this freezer a great option for RV dwellers, students with small apartments (but lots of snacks), and even a school fridge to store medication. The bigger size does not mean that you will get a bigger power bill. Like all our freezers on this list, this mini fridge is A+ rated and consumes no more than 110kWh per year.
Yep, you get a reversible door that can be locked as well. There’s also an icebox and an in-door shelf for storing milk and drinks. The two balcony shelves are perfect for butter, bacon, eggs, and cheese.
- You get a pair of two keys for the lock.
- It has an output adjustment dial.
- There is ample space.
- Can store a single tall bottle of juice or wine.
- The lock can be opened with almost any key and can easily be forced open.
- Some users complain that the ice compartment leaks water.
- This may not be the sturdiest mini-fridge there is.
- Can be noisy.
Your Small Table Top Freezer Buying Guide
Similar to a mini-fridge, a small table top freezer is a worthy investment. Our guide shows you how to pick the best model!
Factors to Consider Before Buying A Small Freezer
Volume and Size
Does the freezer fit your available space? The size freezer you choose is both determined by the available space and the number of items you need to store.
Unfortunately, some mini freezers hum a little too loudly. Always check the decibel level before placing your order.
This is a cool feature. It’s nice to be able to choose whether your fridge opens to the right or the left. It’s up to you to decide whether you need this feature but it does make a freezer more versatile.
Adjustable shelves are a must to maximise your freezer space. They keep storage flexible to whatever you need to store at a given moment. A permanent shelf can be cumbersome and limiting if you want to store larger items.
If you need to keep unauthorized persons from accessing a freezer, a unit with a key is the best option.
Types of Small Freezers for Your Home and Office
Let’s quickly run through some of the options.
Cube Mini Freezer
This is the most commonly used type of freezer. They’re affordable, compact and ideal for tight spaces. They typically weigh anywhere from 25-30 lbs and are more suitable for drinks and snacks rather than heavier foods like meat.
Mid-Size Mini Freezer
This freezer has shelves and compartments with adjustable temperature controls that allow you to store meats, fruits and vegetables.
Counter Top Mini Freezer
As the name implies, counter top freezers stand at the height of your counter top. They have more space and produce a strong cooling output that ensures well-frozen items.
Travel Mini Fridge
This type of freezers can be plugged into the cigarette lighter of your vehicle to keep perishables cold on trips.
Small Table Top Freezers Buying FAQs
Q: What is the best small freezer to buy?
A: Would you rather buy a deep freezer or an upright freezer? Compared to the upright models, deep freezers have about 20% more usable space. Deep freezers prevent ice burn and during blackouts will keep food frozen for longer. They also use less electricity. But upright freezers have benefits notably better organizing space.
Q: What is the smallest freezer you can buy?
A: The smallest freezer you can buy is an upright small freezer. They are the smaller of the mini models and occupy far less space on the floor.
Q: Does cold weather affect fridge freezers?
A: A refrigerator can struggle when the weather is very cold. Fridges cool food by moving heat outside. Cold air on the outside tricks the thermostat into thinking that the inside air doesn’t need chilling and the compressor won’t kick in. And remember that the compressor is what kick-starts the chilling process. That won’t bode well for your food and drinks in any way.
Additional Readings You May Like