The Breville Easy Clean Deep Fryer
Breville is undoubtedly one of the most popular brands competing for a share of the kitchenware market. Accordingly, the company has almost become a generic word for a sandwich toaster, which means it is a household name. This means that the company is widely accepted among customers for the reliability of its products and it has worked hard enough to maintain this benchmark.
Breville has been notably consistent in delivering high standards, and its Easy Clean flagship is not an exception. Reviewers who have tested this deep fryer say that it produces delicious and crispy food every time. The fryer combines excellent safety and convenient features with consistent and accurate heat temperatures, making it one of the best home fryers in the market today.The compact design, excellent finish and latest technology among other useful features give the Breville Easy Clean Deep Fat Fryer a modern look without compromising its capabilities as it competes favourably with other sophisticated deep fryers in the market. Shopping for a deep fryer can be tricky because most of them hardly live up to their promise.
However, things are different when it comes to the Breville Easy Clean Deep Fryer, as it gives a lot more features as far as ease of use is concerned. Safety and ease of use are the main selling points for this unit, and that is why it’s referred to as the Easy Clean Fryer.
Despite being considered to be easy to use, the Breville Easy Clean Deep Fryer has a learning curve. You need to get used to the controls to flow smoothly. First of all, you will need to figure out the knob that allows you to select and peruse through the pre-set menu, the thermostat, and the timer. Once you learn this, you will only need to press the start button and put in your food once the fryer rings.
Outstanding Features of Breville Easy Clean Deep Fryer
Digital Alerts and Timer:
The fryer is useful for a multitasking cook especially if you are a chef whose expertise is relied upon by the family or business. You can follow your favourite TV program, iron clothes or do other chores with the cooking in progress. The timer will go off and alert you when the food is ready, which not only saves time but also gives you the peace of mind that your food will not go awry.
Temperature Control Feature:
The temperature control knob ensures that you can simmer food in low temperature or speed up the cooking by turning on to higher temperatures. The thing I like about this is that you don’t have to learn so much before you can start using it, which makes it convenient for a beginner.
The fryer has an indicator that tells you if the cooking oil is hot enough for cooking. The indicator will show if the oil is too cool and turn off to indicate it’s time for food to be fried. This is another indication that the Breville Easy Pro is designed to give you a hands-free way of cooking.
The fryer can easily drain out excess oil using the draining basket. This is a great feature to save on cooking oil and ensure the food is not too oily.
Pros and Cons of the Breville Easy Clean Deep Fryer
- Large oil capacity – you can use up to 2 litres of oil at any time. Reviewers find this feature very useful especially those preparing multiple meals. You don’t need to put in another load of food before you can enjoy what you are cooking.
- Ease of serving – You can open up the lid with a simple touch of a button once your food is ready. You can then lift up your basket of food and serve easily. It’s recommended to drain the basket for a few minutes before serving to enhance the taste of your food.
- Non-stick bowl – reviewers think that this feature saves them time when cleaning debris off the fryer. This is because it is easy to separate the food crumbs that remain in the bowl and no pieces of the food you are cooking will stick to the bottom of the bowl. This is especially good for cooking fish and other delicate foods.
- The Breville Easy Clean Deep Fryer – comes with aesthetic touch handles for safety and beauty when serving and they help you handle your food with more confidence without getting burnt.
- Permanent filter – The filter is both permanent and durable which means that you do not need to replace it anytime soon after purchasing the unit.
- The small checking window – will save you the trouble of having to open the lid to monitor the cooking process.
- You’ll need to wash every part twice by hand to completely get rid of the oil.
- Most buyers feel that the basket weave in the Breville fryer is rougher than the baskets in other fryers.
General Overview of Consumer Reviews
Many reviewers agree that the Breville fryer has all the convenient features expected in a fryer.
These include; the LCD that lights up when switched on, the indicator to notify you when food is ready and a viewing window to eliminate the tedious aspects of cooking.
Reviewers found this latter feature not useful – the window fogs up almost as soon as the food begins to fry and doesn’t clear enough for you to see the cooking process.While people praise the fryer for the ease of draining the oil, most of them feel that the Breville deep fryer doesn’t have any unique features to make draining any easier. What you could do as an alternative, is opt to buy a health fryer where there is minimal oil.
Reviewers also noted that Breville does not offer the best warranty for its deep fryers. However, you are guaranteed of a working unit without defects for a year.
The Breville Easy Clean Deep Fryer is easy to use, which makes it the best choice for a beginner. With its inbuilt timer and variable temperature control for specific food types, the fryer can heat up faster and more accurately than any other fryer in the market. Despite recording notable cleaning difficulties, most reviewers agree that the Breville Easy Clean Deep Fryer is one of the best fryers in the market.