How to Clean Your Combination Microwave?
A combination microwave is a great addition to any kitchen. If you want to thaw your food or quickly warm a meal, the microwave is a great option to use. If you want to bake some beautiful cakes or bread, your convection oven makes the perfect sense in the home. Having the combination of these two devices in a single appliance is definitely a life saver. When it comes to the aesthetic value of the appliance, the sleek and stylish look of stainless steel convection ovens and microwaves is a great addition to the decor of your kitchen. It absolutely makes your kitchen modern and very great looking. However, with the introduction of food residue, fingerprint, and dirt, the once great looking appliance can become an eyesore.
Stainless steel appliances usually come in gloss or matte finishing. Cleaning such appliances require care and know-how because an improper cleaning can result in different scratches on the appliance. With scratches, the beauty and aesthetic value of the device is lost. It is therefore important to be mindful of the cleaning and maintenance of your combination oven.Thankfully, the durable material (metal) used in manufacturing the stainless steel appliance is stains and corrosion resistance. Therefore, most of the dirt you see on your combination microwave is just on the surface and wiping it off can easily make it very clean. It is important to mention that polishing your combination microwave after cleaning is also an excellent idea because it adds the original lustre to the stainless steel, giving it a brand new look.
One of the interesting points about a deep fryer is that not all people have experience using it and when you decide to get one for yourself, you are going to face this same challenge. But this challenge is no more than using a washing machine or any household item. With a few trial and error and experience, you will soon be a veteran user. No matter what type of food you are drying, once you nail down a technique, you can pretty much use any deep fryer to achieve your aim. But there are certain steps you must take if you want to really learn to use a deep fryer or make the best use of your already acquired unit. Taking the following steps should help you achieve your goal.
Some Essential Tips You Should Follow
1. Use the proper oil
- checkThe first step is to wipe off dirt from the exterior stainless steel with a clean wet fabric. This is to remove any surface dirt. Do not use abrasive rags when cleaning the exterior to avoid creating scratching effect on it.
- checkWring out water from the wet fabric or take a new clean fabric. Dip the fabric in a white vinegar solution. Scrub the oven with the mixture until you are certain that the dirt has been completed removed. You can also use a commercial stainless cleaner to clean the exterior of the appliance.
- checkPlace the vinegar soaked fabric on any tough stain that is still remaining. Leave the fabric on the stain for about ten minutes to soak through the stain. Remove the fabric and wipe the stain clean.
- checkWash out the cleaning fabric with clean water and wipe the exterior of the oven down again to get rid of the residue cleaning agent.
- checkWipe the stainless steel exterior dry with a clean and dry fabric.
- checkWet a small part of another clean fabric with olive oil and rub it over the surface of the stainless steel to remove any streak remaining on the appliance. This will bring out the lustre and shine of the device.
There you have it! Your combination microwave is as good as new. Ensure you clean the appliance regularly to keep it in top shape.
Choosing the right oil for your deep fryer is half battle won. Once you know the type of oil you want to use, you will need to fill up the fryer with it, taking care not to over-fill or under-fill it. If you have a model that have a minimum or maximum fill line, it becomes even easier as you have a ready gauge to guide your measurement.