Last Updated on May 7, 2021
You’ve figured out by now that your induction hob only works when you use an induction pan. Induction pans recognise the electromagnetic fields in the hob and work together to provide a clean and safe way to prepare meals. How do you get the right pans? Let us show you how!
We share a comprehensive guide into the best induction pans and where you can find them.
The Best Induction Pans Reviewed In 2021
The best induction pan set is the Non-Stick 13 Piece Induction Cookware Set By Tefal. We gave the best induction pan set a 5/5 star rating.
If you really want to take your cooking to the next level, you should get the Tefal Induction Expertise Cookware Set. The package consists of 2 hard saucepans, 2 pans for frying, 1 saute pan, 1 wok, 3 glass lids, 2 plastic lids with edges and 2 bakelite handles that all work well with induction hobs as well as gas stoves.
The frying pan, saute pan and wok come with thermo-spot technology which lets you know when the optimum cooking temperature is reached. These sets come with a non-stick enamel coating that prevents staining and so that metallic kitchen utensils, except knives and whisks, can be safely used with the pieces.
Also, these saucepan sets can be used in your oven up to 260 degrees making it possible for you to get the most satisfactory result. It is dishwasher safe eliminating your worry over safe wiping. Its innovative handles can be easily attached and detached so that a high level of flexibility of use can be achieved.
You will love its lightweight which can make manipulation as easy as ABC. The dishwasher safe and oven safe items can easily stack into one another making it possible for you to save much storage space. It can be used on an induction hob as well as other hobs for the most satisfactory result. Final verdict – this induction pan set is definitely a winner because it gives a professional element to your kitchen worktop.
- Removable handles that click on and off guarantee advanced ease of use.
- This is a best buy for home use due to its light weight and heat distribution.
- Innovative thermo-spot technology on the sauté pan, woks and frying pan guarantee high performance.
- Non-stick coating prevents scratches from metal utensils except knives and whisks.
- This set of quality pots works really well with induction hobs
- Oven safe for up to 260 degrees – no risk of fire hazard
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Lifetime guarantee from manufacturer means you can use it for years.
- The induction metal plates may detach from the pans after long use on an induction hob.
Second best cookware set is the Hard Anodised Induction Pans By Circulon. We gave this induction pan set a 5/5 star rating for a reason, you can see the information and price below.
Our runner-up is a family 5 piece induction saucepan set that contains a milk pan, 2 hard saucepans, a hotpot and a frying pan. The pans have transparent glass lids to guarantee easy monitoring. The hard anodised compatible saucepan set has long-lasting stainless steel base to guarantee cooking on all surfaces such as induction hobs, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and solid hot plate hobs.
With their thermo-spot technology, you will know when you have reached optimum cooking temperature. The dishwasher safe pots and pans come with a non-stick coating so using metallic utensils is safe. They have handles that can be attached and detached without much stress and they fit your hands perfectly. You can use this pan set on inductions hobs and other cookers so as to get the best result in many aspects. These dishwasher & oven also come at an affordable price.
- Nice 5 part hard anodised set with lids for preparing different types of recipes
- Dishwasher & oven safe pots and pans with glass lids
- Provides more value for money than others
- These induction pans have enhanced non-stick touch exterior that handles high temperatures
- This set of quality hard anodised pots works really well with induction hobs
- Circulon induction saucepan sets can be used on a variety of heat sources
- Depending on what you like from your lids, there are no small vents or draining holes, but they prevent condensation
Third best induction cookware set is the 10 Piece Induction Cookware Set By Cusibox. We gave one of the best induction pan sets a 5/5 star rating in this article.
If you want to achieve the best cooking experience every time, you should consider the Cusibox 10 Piece Induction Cookware Set. It comes with 2 excellent pans for frying, 1 stockpot plus a glass lid, one hard saucepot with a glass lid and 2 saucepans lids, all high-end products.
The pots and pans come with a non-stick coating so that you won’t have issues cleaning them. Your food will not stick to the surface and you won’t require too much oil for perfect food sliding. Also, you don’t need to worry about any release of toxins during the cooking time since the non-stick coating will work more perfectly than the traditional ones.
This excellent set of cookware is made of aluminium and that is why quick and even cooking, as well as even heat distribution, is guaranteed. This goes a long way in saving you time and energy while boiling water for pasta. Also, you will love its lightweight which adds to your cooking convenience.
They can be used on all hob types – induction cooktops, electric hobs, and gas hobs. You can use them in your oven without causing any damage to their lifetime, even though their handles are made of stainless steel metal. You will love the ergonomic handles of these pan sets which make sure you get greater comfort at all times and that’s what makes this set stand out from others.
- Aluminium pans guarantee fast cooking time and even heating.
- This set of quality pots with lids works really well with induction hobs
- Lightweight design and ceramic finish guarantee ease of use.
- Ceramic non-stick coating to guarantee ease of cleaning.
- Unique glass lid for easy monitoring and retention of temp.
- Oven safe products with stainless steel metal handles.
- Water can be trapped in the frying pan handles during washing, that’s anything but useful
Fourth best place goes to the Induction Cookware Set By Karcher. We gave one of the best induction pan sets a 4.5/5 star rating. The prices and details of our pick number four are on the links below.
Karcher is one of the most relevant induction cookware brands. Their Jette 14 piece stainless steel set includes compatible stewing pots, a saucepan, milk pan, sizzler dish, frying pan and steamer insert. Also, the set contains 5 heat resistant lids. The pots and pans are oven safe to temperatures up to 260 degrees.
In addition, they have clear litre measurement markings and pouring spouts for accurate measurements. The frying pan and serving pan come with the best non-stick coating. The bottom bases of the dishwasher safe pans feature an encapsulated sandwich design which enables even temperature distribution to the bottom of the pans and retention which will make preparing food easier. These features make it one of the best induction pan sets on the market.
READ NEXT: Top rated mini fridge reviews
- 14 item long lifetime stainless steel set handles different needs
- This all-rounder set comes in a good packaging and shows great capabilities
- This set of quality pots with glass lids works really well with induction hobs
- You don’t need to take extra care because of the quality pan material used
- Versatile induction hob pan set will help you cook on different heat sources
- These induction pots and pans are dishwasher safe and oven safe
- Welded handles conduct heat and can burn your hand, it is something to avoid when looking for cookware sets
Fifth place goes to the Ceramic Induction Cookware By Tower. We gave one of the best choices a 4.5/5 star rating. Check out the price point and details on the Amazon site link below.
The Tower T80303 still remains one of the most relevant and best-rated induction compatible cookware sets you can buy today. It consists of a compatible 5 piece set with three hard saucepans and two non-stick frying pans included.
The cookware is made from an aluminium bottom core and stainless steel pans bottom base. It is then coated with the best non-stick highly durable Cerasure graphite. The pots and pans have stay cool handles so that their handling will not pose a danger to you. The saucepans have tempered glass lids, making it easier for you to monitor the progress of your cooking.
- Lightweight versatile saucepan set cooks on induction hobs and other heat sources
- Many users think this is a best buy because it comes with various sizes of pots and pans.
- The best Cerasure coating is nonstick and easy to clean
- Perfect stainless steel pan base for many cooking purposes
- Well suitable for low fat cooking thanks to the Cerasure graphite non-stick coating
- These induction pans have good aluminium core to ensure to distribute the heat evenly
- Best non-stick frying pans included for the best value
- Comes with 1 year guarantee
- A lot of users find them quite light and not very efficient around induction burners
Sixth best kitchen cookware set is the 5 Piece Pots and Pans Set By Tefal. We gave this option a 4.5/5 star rating. We recommend you to take a closer look at the cost and details on the Amazon website link below.
The new induction set from Tefal is the perfect model to go for if you want to have the best kitchen experience. This popular professional five part set includes 1 milkpan, 2 saucepans and 2 frying pans. It is produced with 18/10 long lifetime stainless steel so that high performance will be achieved at all times thanks to the great construction.
With its high rate of chromium, rust resistance is guaranteed for advanced product durability and strength. It is dishwasher safe and can be used in your oven at 180 degrees for about 1 hour. You will love it’s induction compatible base which can be used on induction cooktop as well as other hobs.
There are measuring marks in the interior part of the oven safe saucepans making it easier for you to carry out the proper measurement. The frying pans in this saucepan set are produced with thermo-spot technology which lets you know the time that your pan will start cooking.
Also, this range comes with ergonomic grip, stay cool handles making it possible for you to enjoy a high level of comfortability when preparing food – no need for an oven glove or tea towel! The saucepans and milk pan have glass lids with vents so that it would be easier for you to monitor your cooking. In fact, this means that the vent on the lid helps in releasing a controlled amount of steam so that you won’t have to remove the lid when preparing the food.
- Produced from 18/10 stainless long lifetime steel for high performance.
- Resistant to rust due to its high chromium rate guaranteeing maximum durability.
- Oven safe for up to 1 hour at 180 degrees adn that’s why many chefs recommend it.
- Induction pots and pans come in a wide range of sizes.
- Features safety as well as a good price to value ratio
- Dishwasher safe and compatible with all hobs.
- These induction pots and pans add ergonomic handles that guarantee ease of use.
- A lot of product reviews say that the exterior coating may scratch if placed on a rough surface.
Seventh place goes to the Premium Non-stick Cookware Set By Tefal. We gave this induction pan set a 4/5 star rating. Feel free to check the price and any kind of detail on the Amazon page links below.
This is a professional brand 5 piece induction kitchen cookware set that’s made from an aluminium core with long lifetime stainless steel base and six layer non-stick glass pro-metal coating and comes at an affordable price. The set’s contents are two frying pans and three saucepans with glass lids.
The great aluminium base enables heat conductivity and even heat distribution while the stainless steel pan base makes it magnet induction compatible. Each non-stick pan in the family saucepan set also adds a riveted silicone handle. The frying pans include Thermospot technology which indicates optimum cooking temperature. The cookware set is also dishwasher safe and overall great performer in all frying, boiling and cooking tests.
READ NEXT: The best portable induction hob you can buy
- Non-stick magnet induction pan set, scratch resistant inside walls coating makes the pans durable and easy to clean
- Even heat distribution enabled by heavy duty forged aluminium core
- This budget kitchen cookware set features great stainless steel pan base that has amazing heat retention
- Features an ideal price to value ratio and joy of effortless usage
- Versatile non-stick saucepan set that can be used on any heat source
- These induction pans and pots are dishwasher safe for your benefit
- Only problem is that the outside coating tends to scratch when placed on rough surfaces. Not good for a dishwasher safe pan set with galss lids.
Eighth place on our list goes to the Kitchenware Set with Pan By Karcher. We gave one of the best options a 4/5 star rating.
If you’re looking for a professional set of induction cookware, the Karcher Jasmine 121008 20-piece cookware collection is worth considering because of its price ranges and quality. The set is made from high quality polished stainless steel and with a roasting pot, saucepan and bowls with glass lids included.
The set is dishwasher safe and can be used on a variety of induction hobs, including electric. The cookware comes with welded handles to ensure they never come loose with repeated use. Manufacturers also included casserole pots. This set is worth having if you want to take your cooking to the next level without creating a hole in your pocket.
- Versatile cookware can be used on different types of heat sources so you have the ability to boil water with great speed and anywhere
- Strong long lifetime stainless steel cookware is dishwasher safe and features easy cleanup
- Bottoms of these pans and pots are well made to prevent hotspots and cold spots
- Distributes the heat evenly to the sides for the purpose of perfect browning
- 20 item kitchen cookware set can be used for cooking and lidded bowls can be used to store food
- Only downside – welded handles conduct heat and can scorch your hand, not the feature you search for in a kitchen cookware set with accessories
Place number nine goes to the Stainless Steel 8 Piece Pan Set By Morphy Richards. We gave it a 4/5 star rating in our review.
Coming from a name with a strong reputation, the Morphy Richards 8-piece pan set is one of the best saucepans for induction cooking for a range of reasons. It consists of 8 pieces that will handle your most relevant cooking needs. The set is made from tested, high grade polished stainless steel.
It contains three saucepans, milk pan, frying pan and two steamer inserts. It also adds tempered glass leads with steam vents. The pans include Thermocore technology which enables even heat distribution minimising burning food and hot spots. The pans also come with double pouring spouts that guarantee easy pouring of sauces, curries, soups, stews and gravies. They are dishwasher safe and come with riveted phenolic stay cool handles.
- 8 item long lifetime stainless steel set handles different needs
- Built in aluminium Thermocore technology ensures even heat distribution
- Versatile saucepan set cooks on different heat sources
- Families can have fun cooking all kinds of dishes with this indcution pan set
- These induction pots and pans are dishwasher safe
- The lid handles tend to get loose and leak steam when preparing food
Tenth place goes to the Stainless Steel Induction Pans By Meyer. We gave it a 4/5 star rating in our review. We recommend you to take a closer look at the budget-friendly price and properties below.
The Meyer 5 Piece Induction Pan Set is a quality cookware range with a product dimension of 50.5 x 33 x 24.5 cm. It is made of long-life stainless steel, and that is why its durability and high performance cannot be disputed. It distributes heat quickly and evenly so that you will be able to achieve efficiency which is the key for effortless cooking.
This saucepan set features a milk pan, 3 saucepans and 1 non-stick frying pan. You will love its silicone handles which are well designed to guarantee comfortable use. It is dishwasher safe and that is why you don’t need to worry about cleaning.
The saucepans come with see-through lids so that it will be convenient for you to monitor your cooking. The whole set can work with induction hobs as well as other hobs. It is safe to use in your oven or gas hob up to 180°C in order to achieve the best cooking results. The versatility of this selection will provide you pleasure while cooking.
What’s more, the dishwasher safe Meyer 5 Piece Induction Pan Set has a lightweight design so that you can carry the pieces from one place to another with ease. You will love the three layers non-stick coating interiors of this cookware set that make it easy to clean and enhance low-fat cooking without the food sticking. Not a lot of other pan sets have the quality lids and handles for a good price like this one.
- Well built from long lifetime stainless steel to guarantee effective heat distribution.
- Ergonomic silicone handles guarantee ease of use during cooking process.
- Make pancakes, omelettes, fry vegetables, onions, meat and fish, boil liquids for any meal and do various other tasks with this set easily.
- Dishwasher safe material are nothing but easy to clean.
- These pans are oven safe, have great dimensions and non-stick coatings.
- Innovative transparent lids guarantee proper monitoring of your cooking.
- Perfect lightweight design guarantees ease of use.
- User review section said that there’s a rare case when black colour liquid may leach from the exterior body of the frying pan.
A Mini Guide To Induction Cooking
There are various compact and efficient cooking appliances available in the market, such as a halogen oven and combination microwave, which use electricity. If you are looking to cook for a large number of people, built in ovens coupled with cooker hoods are the way to go.
The portable induction hob uses a magnetic field to create heat energy. Special induction hob pans are needed to cook on the machine. If you are not familiar with these special pans, do not fret about it. We will guide you into making the right purchase.
Induction cooking has several key advantages over electric and gas cooking:
- More efficient at conserving heat energy since it heats the pan directly
- Better temp control
- Hob is easier to clean after cooking since it doesn’t heat up a lot over time
- Attractive hob designs
Why Do You Need Induction Pans For Induction Cooking?
Since induction cooking involves use of a magnetic field to create heat energy, you’ll need a unique sort of cooking pan.
The pan is very likely to be made from a ferromagnetic material such as cast iron or tested long lifetime stainless steel.
However, you can also find these pans made from different materials.
What Induction Cookware Styles Are There?
First, induction cookware must contain ferrous metal. In addition, it must have a flat base to maximise the contact between the hob surface and the pan. The major styles of induction cookware include:
- Cast iron
- Long lifetime stainless steel
- Glass, ceramic, copper pans (with copper base), aluminium body with a base containing ferrous metal material
What To Consider When Buying Saucepans For Induction Cooking
Type of cooking
There are a few things to consider and we have a couple of tips for you. If you prefer slow cooking over fast cooking, heavier cast-iron pans are the best choice. These pans heat up slower and are able to retain temp once they hit the highest.
Number of saucepans you need
The best saucepans for induction hob cooking are sold in sets. If you want to cook different types of recipes and foods, a complete set of at least 5 different size pans will be ideal.
Induction cookware is made using a variety of materials. Cast iron is considered the best pans for induction hob since it is heavy and very durable. However, it’s the most expensive type, so you will need a little bit more money. Long lifetime steel or any other non-ferrous material with a steel or iron base are cheaper alternatives. The material used in making the best induction saucepans will also determine how easy it is to clean. It also determines whether the saucepan can be used on a different energy source, for example gas and electricity, because the induction hobs use he power of magnetic coil.