Soup Maker Recipes For Beginners
Recently, we have seen a dramatic increase in the number of “soup-o-holics” for lack of a better word. In case you were wondering why this is the case, you are not alone. However, I have some news for you! It is because since the day the soup maker hit the market, the soup making process was made a lot easier and, everyone who had a soft spot for soup could have it any time. Nevertheless, a new challenge arises for soup lovers and this is the choice of a recipe. Even though there are lots of recipes out there that one can try put, it is worth pointing out that not just anyone can make soup with ease.
Beginners in particular have trouble getting the whole soup making procedure. But, with the help of a simple guide, everything can be pretty simple as you are going to find out from this article. Read on for more information on some of the best soup maker recipes that you can try as a beginner.
Creamy Mushroom Soup Recipe
As much as the name sounds complicated in some way, you will be surprised by how easy it is to make the creamy mushroom soup. All you need is a soup maker with the appropriate capacity to hold at least four servings. Here’s the recipe:
- 2 peeled and diced onions
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 large peeled and diced potato
- 2 chopped celery sticks
- Chopped mushrooms (600g)
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 2 chicken or vegetable stockpots
- 600ml of water
- Dash nutmeg
- Swirl yogurt (natural and fat free)
- You need a pan with a deep base and a lid. Spray in the Frylight and then add in the garlic and onions then saute for 5 minutes with the lid opened.
- Add celery, thyme, potatoes, and mushrooms then mix together spraying a little more Frylight. Cover with the lid and allow it to cook for 10 minutes.
- Set your soup maker to smooth and put in all the ingredients and sprinkle the nutmeg on the top
- Now blend until you are satisfied with the smoothness and serve.
Chicken Noodle Soup
This is another very popular soup that beginners can try out with the soup maker. Here’s the recipe:
- 100g sliced celery
- 200g sliced spring onions
- 200g diced carrots
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 270g of chopped pieces of chicken breasts
- 900ml of water
- 2 chicken stockpots
- 2cm peeled and grated root ginger
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 100g of Dried egg noodle nests
- First, brown off the chicken on medium heat and then Frylight the pan
- Add the veg, rosemary, seasoning, and ginger and cook for 10 minutes ensuring you stir it occasionally
- Pour all the ingredients in to the soup maker and set it to crunchy
- That is all. If you need to season it a little bit more, you can do it before serving
These are the two most common soup maker recipes that you can try as a beginner. Others include the spicy butternut squash soup, the leek, bacon and potato soup and the roasted tomato and red pepper soup. Just in case you are stranded in your search for a suitable recipe as a beginner, it is always a good idea to check out with a cookbook. Most of the advanced soup makers in the market today come with a free recipe book that contains various alternatives to expand your cooking horizon as a beginner.